The Oscars are one award show I really look forward to every year. Not for the witty hosting or over-the-top production, but I truly look forward to making my list of must-see movies for the year. We don’t watch a tremendous amount of films in our home so we probably haven’t seen most of the films nominated and want to make sure when we do watch something they are really, really good.
I am also a big fan of the red carpet for any award show. I wanted to blog about the Oscars because I really do enjoy them, but what do I really have to say that’s so interesting? Well–honestly– nothing. That is why I’ve made a list of some of the best things I’ve read relating to the 2014 Oscar Awards from around the web.
- Everyone You’ve Ever Dated, By 2014 Oscar-Nominated Roles
- Which 2014 Oscar-Nominated Director Should Direct Your Life?
- Red Carpet Bingo—Print Out Cards to Play Along
- 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About the Oscars
- Listen To All Of The Best Song Nominees That Will Be Performed At The Oscars