My New obsession: Newborn Photography

Photography
June 25, 2014 / By / , , / Post a Comment

Photography has always been a passion of mine and when I became a mother I found myself really enjoying family sessions more and more. I’ve done a lot of natural light photography and I still really love shooting in a beautiful open field but I’ve recently gotten myself a studio and have started doing newborn portraiture. I am keeping things simple at the moment and I’m loving every second of it. I hope to grow my prop closet and start booking more maternity, newborn, and children portraits.

See the newborn sessions I’ve shot on my photography blog here.

newbornphotography1 newbornphotography2 IMG_8136

You Might Also Enjoy Reading

Social media maven, part time fashionista, Twitter addict, and blogging nerd extraordinaire. Follow @AutumnOwlKate //

Goodreads
The Honest Company
Tweet With Me
  • Because we're existing customers, @GetSpectrum expects us to pay OVER $100/mo MORE for the same service. Maybe it's time for @DIRECTV

09:18 AM Jun 12

• I just started one of these too. Mine is more functional than pretty though! https://t.co/AWMdi07LRF

09:15 AM Jun 12

• Love the @Honest_Beauty foundation and the young face hydration cream 😍 https://t.co/CeBryO6TSY

09:14 AM Jun 12

• Talk about first world problems, right?

04:17 AM Jun 03

• Super bummed it takes at least a solid 7 days for my @Honest_Beauty order to arrive. I don't think anything I've ordered recently took 1w.

04:17 AM Jun 03

• Just an FYI, our target STILL doesn't have the @CaliforniaBaby eczema cream. https://t.co/v9Qmvn64CO

04:14 AM Jun 03

Disclaimer

First I thank you for stopping by. This blog is written from my own personal point of view and everything written here is the opinion of myself only. These are not the opinions of any company or project I am associated with. This is a place for me to just be myself, so if you know me from day to day life please be advised you may or may not like everything you read! With that said, I invite you to comment and discuss anything I share with you here, enjoy!

Disclosure Policy